INDIGO FIELDS – COVID 19 – WHAT TO EXPECT
Oh the Fields of Indigo
At the fields of Indigo
Surely my heart will repair and my spirit will soar and grow!
Indigo Fields is a place with an incredible history of upliftment, of enduring work relationships and of friendships. We all understand how important it is to keep our environment as safe as possible and Covid Free and we will do everything possible to do just that.
Our priority is to maintain the health and safety of both our guests and our employees.
Things have changed, there is no doubt. If you are a returning guest, expect it to be different! You will find a whole new plethora of experience awaits…take that walk or a spin around the labyrinth.
During the lockdown we have been busy … We have been perfecting social distancing for years and now we have added those extra little private spaces…
Joys in life come from our encounters with new experiences as much as from the old and comfortable ones…embrace the change and work with us.
What to expect when visiting Indigo Fields
On arrival, we ask that you come to reception, sanitize your hands and have your temperature taken and recorded. Whilst enjoying a refreshing herbal drink you will be given the mandatory Covid-19 health questionnaire to complete. With all this behind you, relax, take a deep breath, and settle into the Indigo Fields way, we will take care of all the rest.
We will take your bags directly to your suite whilst you enjoy a leisurely lunch. Folded on your bed, you will find a gown and fleecy poncho to change into for your treatment. You will need your own more robust slip on shoes to get you to your outdoor treatment areas. We will call you in good time to make your way to the waiting area and ask that you be mindful of maintaining sufficient distance between yourselves and others at all times. Please carry a mask or have a face covering with you to wear in all public spaces.
You will be escorted via bush vehicle through the clean midlands air to your warmed bush boma – a crackling fire, the scent of essential oils and the expert hands of a well-trained therapist will re-assure you that this will be good for your health.
Just as sunset marks the end of the day, during the rich delights of a velvet Aperitif and Truffles, an evening is crafted especially for you as you decide whether a romantic candlelight affair on your deck, or perhaps a cosy dining room in front of the crackling fire is more to your liking….
You will undoubtedly wake up a whole different person to the one 24 hours ago. Your private breakfast table awaits…
What we require from our employees:
- We will be taking the temperature of all employees at the start of the work day and at the end of the work day.
- We have updated/improved our already thorough sanitation and cleaning procedures and put stringent check controls in place to ensure 100% diligence and compliance.
- All employees have received training in their specific roles in how to reduce the risk of infection and how to comply to all industry standards in hygiene and effective contamination control.
- Indigo Fields staff are required to wear masks.
- We have crafted our spa treatments to limit the amount of face-to-face contact.
What we require from you:
- Our intake form and a COVID-19 liability waiver is required for any person visiting Indigo Fields for whatever purpose other than delivery of goods.
- Mandatory temperature taking of all guests is required on arrival and on departure. These must be recorded and kept on a register.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times and in all public spaces and when engaging with others outside your own immediate family/group. If you do not have a mask, we will provide you with a disposable mask.
- All rooms with external access points will have a hand sanitization point. We ask that you please make use of these before entering your suite, any private or public area and after visiting the cloakrooms.
- We ask that you maintain a social distance of at least a meter and a half between yourselves and any of our staff or guests.
- Please be aware of social distancing and rather choose areas that are not being used when you wish to recline in a public shared space.
- Every guest suite undergoes a thorough cleaning protocol which requires a three-stage process of cleaning, desanitising, and a standing period. Although there are and will be day to day changes, for the most part, new arrival guests will only be able to check into their suites from Midday.
- Breakfast is between 8 and 9 am. We ask that all departing guests please exit the suites by 9:00 am so that we can begin the 3-phase cleansing program to ensure timeous transitions and your help in this matter is of great importance to us.
- Although we plan and schedule our treatments as accurately as possible, we must allow for the “human factor”. We require adequate time between sessions to disinfect the treatment room and all supplies and ask for your patience when necessary.
- We transitioned to a cashless system some time back and would appreciate all payments completed before arrival if possible. We have Credit Card and Zapper for any shop purchases or outstanding amounts owing.
On a final note:
We love Indigo Fields – we want to work – we want to be part of her story and share it with you. It is the selfless act that wins the day, the one that says stay home because you have a fever you can’t explain. If nothing else, Covid will teach us how our actions can severely impact on the life of another..